Urgent: Native English Teachers Wanted
The Program of Oral English for Non-English Major Students of Sichuan University (Chengdu, China) is looking for EFL teachers, teaching English courses to undergraduate/ postgraduate students of non-English majors.
Starting Date: September, 2016
One-academic-year contract (from September 1st, 2016 to July 15th 2017)
1. Salary: 5,000-6500 yuan RMB per month
2. Lodging allowance: 2,000 yuan RMB per month
3. Flight allowance: 8,000 yuan RMB per annum
4. Travel allowance: 2,200 yuan RMB per annum
5. Note: This package is not applied to the applicants with PhD degrees, whose treatment is negotiable according to the relevant university policy of introducing high-level talents.
Maximum Teaching Load: 12 hours per week (i.e. 16 45-minute classes)
1. Applicants should be healthy NATIVE English speakers from such countries as the U.K., the U.S.A., Canada, Australia and New Zealand;
2. Applicants should have at least a Bachelor degree and have two years full-time teaching related working experience after obtaining the degree; applicants with EFL teaching experiences have priority;
3. Applicants with a TESOL certificate or other equivalent certificate is preferable;
4. Devotion to teaching, professional, flexible with schedules, responsible, having good communication skills and being a team player;
5．Age: between 25-58 years old.
If you are interested in this position, please send the following to Ms. LU at email@example.com by May 8th:
1 ) Copy of the first page of your passport;
2) Resume. Please state your full name, country of residence, E-mail address, home address and phone number with a description of your academic history and teaching experiences (with no gap in experiences at least for recent 10 years and please be specific to month);
3) A recent digital ID photo;
4) Scanned copy of your highest degree certificate, and teaching certificates, if any.
College of Foreign Languages and Cultures
Sichuan University，Chengdu, 610065，
P. R. China